Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Speaking of (stuffed) animals

I just stumbled upon this Moschino couture teddy-bears dress on ebay. $2,999 and it's yours!

You might remember this dress from a W magazine feature taken back in August 2007, titled "into the woods". This is how Doutzen Kroes wore it (Photographed by Marcus Piggott):
To see more pictures from that feature, visit run for the hills.

All this bears and woods atmosphere takes me back to Bjork's Human Behavior video, directed by Michel Gondry. I've actually become allergic to Bjork's music over the years, but I decided to post the video anyway.

1 comment:

Almendrae said...

I have a great question. I saw that dress into a Magnificent photo, one women over a table, carry for mens, with the red background. and Ihaven't found it!, can you help me?

: )

my mail is monica.almendrae@gmail.com
thanks